Sunday 24 April 2016

Learning photograpy. by Rukia.

Volunteer Gussy Bunbury is a great help in school and as well as helping in class has also been introducing some of the children to photography.
Rukia is one of them.
"Hi My name is Rukia and I am 11 years old, I am in class 6.
At first I didn’t know how to use a camera and then Aunty Gussy came and she taught me a lot.
She took us out of the class and divided us into four main groups. In each group she gave them a camera.
Then later she showed us where to click if  we wanted to take a photograph.
We did as she said and tried to click the button, I took  many photos of my friends and many more things that I wished to. 
That day I was really happy that I never knew how to use the camera before but practice makes perfect.
Later she had a look at all the photos we had taken and she said that they were all good but she had to delete some. 
Thanks Aunty Gussy."