|Helping in the garden|
Ann, 14, the subject of our video is a very clever girl who would have been destined for early marriage had it not been for her scholarship in Happy House School.
It is our many friends, who sponsor our children, who make our work possible. People like Ann's sponsor, Andrea Manders.
Andrea was one of our very first sponsors and was in the sponsor family of Natasha, five, who was with us from being newborn until late last year when, now in better circumstances, her mum and grandma were able to take her home.
Andrea is now in Priscilla's sponsor family, but also, thanks to generous friends, sponsors a scholarship student - Ann.
Andrea tells us why it is so important to her.
We need sponsors for these kids, people who will invest in their futures and help them,as adults, to change their world for the better.
£20 a month is a small price to pay for such huge rewards.
Please can you help Give a Child a Chance, by sponsoring a child TODAY.
To find out more go to: http://www.childrenofwatamu.net/school/scholarship-scheme
To set up your sponsorship online:
- GO TO https://www.justgiving.com/donation/direct?process=1&queryId=YwBoAGEAcgBpAHQAeQA9ADEANAA5ADEANAA1AA
- SET UP YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT, £20 is the optimum amount
- EMAIL YOUR JUSTGIVING CONFIRMATION to email@example.com along the following details: Name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address, date of first payment and amount.
- If you prefer to set up a standing order via your bank, or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make a donation: https://www.justgiving.com/childrenofwatamu/Donate https://www.justgiving.com/childrenofwatamu/Donate