Sunday 28 August 2016

Thank you Mama, by Michael

Scholarship student, Michael, is in class eight at Happy House School and working hard towards his Kenya Certificate of Primary Education exam in November.
Being at Happy House is a dream come true for this grateful 15 year old.
My name is Michael Kombe. Since I came to Happy House I am so happy.
I am getting a a high education than I had in my life before.
Thank you Mama for giving me breakfast every morning
On Saturday, we are coming to school not only to learn but also for life skills and to play different games.
I would like to appreciate Mama Sue for her true love and providing to me the things that I need.
The teachers that are teaching me are qualified teachers and so they are providing to me a high education.
Thank you Mama and God bless you.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.