Monday 23 September 2019

Young farmer Khalid

My name is Khalid, I am 13 years old and I am in class four.  
I live at Happy House. My video blog is about the garden here.
 In Happy House we have seven greenhouses and inside each greenhouse there are different crops planted like kales, spinach and eggplant. 
We have got some uncles who work hard to make sure that the garden is clean and a greenhouse does not remain empty by planting crops in them. 
 We have also got some kids who formed a group that would be helping in the garden and they call themselves as the young farmers. I am one of the young farmers and I am very glad to be helping in the garden because the food that we plant we end up eating ourselves. 
e thank Mama, Papa and sponsors who have provided the seeds for us to plant and for the healthy food we grow and eat.