Tuesday 15 May 2018

Mama from Manchester, by Francis


Happy House is one of the best places to be because of how it looks after kids who do not have place to live and who do not have any one to look after them or to give them an education.
I was among the first group of kids who came to live at Happy House/
According to what Mama always tell me t I was so stubborn and so naughty when I was a little boy but now I have changed.
 I am now a good boy and that is all because of Mama Sue.
 Mama is the Happy House founder and her dream of helping kids is now true. Happy House is always being a happy home.
I had a bad leg three months ago and Mama who has a kind heart has taken care of me very well and also according to what I heard it cost a lot of money!
Because of Mama I am now standing and walking, my leg is almost cured. 
Mama is really a good Manchester woman, with girl power.
She is a very good example to the nation .We love you so much.
From your lovely friend Francis