Sunday 3 February 2013

Our primary classes - by Mercy


Some Happy House pupils, primary and nursery
Mercy is this week's guest blogger and she is writing about the new primary school which opened this term.
''I hope you are fine and the Happy family they are also fine. I thanks you for telling me to write  a story for the blog

I want  to tell you about the new classes in Primary School. 
I am happy to be in the new classes . The new classes  they are in the  upstairs. They are very nice. Everybody is enjoying the new  classes and our teachers  selected  some prefects these include David, Shakila and Fakiri. 
Evans is the timekeeper and the headgirl is Janet.  Nigel, a day kid, is head boy. We  have  games  captains that is Sifa and Maria and the last one is first aid responsible  that  is me, Mercy.
And the lessons we have been learning.'
Hugs and kisses from Mercy