Sunday 17 February 2013

Being head girl... by Janet

Our primary school kids had a vote to choose who should be the head girl and head boy.
Day boy Nigel was chosen as head boy, while our own Janet was given the honour of been picked for head girl.
Today she is taking over the blog spot to tell us about this important role:
This is Janet writing about being a head girl at school.
They choose me as a head girl so that I can help the kids make the school silent and clean. Also I should make sure that all the class are arranged in order.
We go to school at half past seven.

Janet with some of our primary school pupils
I feel happy when I reach school because I like reading story books from the Library.
My favourite subjects are Science and Mathematics.
 We have now started practising for the sports and my favourite games are Athletic and Football.