Sunday 28 October 2012

A close shave - by Rukia, the happy blogger!

Myself I am Rukia Esha, I have write a blog because when I write a blog I am happy!
I am writing for you about the barber .
 
The barber has been good and the boys have their hair cut.
 
The barber , who is the one to shave them is Uncle Alex and Aunt Rehema help him. 
 
The boys, they are very smart . When they go to school on Monday next week,the teachers will tell them you are very smart today.

Oops:
Many apologies to those of you who may have tried to buy gifts from Mama's Christmas Wish List using the link on yesterday's blog.  If you wish to send gifts for Christmas October 31st is the last date you can order from this list, but anything sent later will still get to family at another time. The correct link is: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=4JQKTPSM05F
 





Our blogger: Rukia