Thursday 29 August 2019

Brian visits the stone carvers

Today, I am taking you to a place where went to a place where people doing carving, writes Brian Isiaho.
I loved to see what they were doing and asked my friend to film me talking about it. 
I explain how the carving are done and what they are made of. They were looking very good and beautiful.
 They were carved first then drawn and at last they are painted using beautiful colours. 
They  had many different pictures like wild animals and other beautiful creatures. 
I think you will enjoy this video. 
We would welcome you to Kenya to explore it. 
We really enjoyed our project because we were learning how to film videos. 
I want to say thank to you all. 
We look forward to coming to Watamu, some day,  and to visiting our village and our Happy House.