Sunday 28 May 2017

Celebrating by Francis

Scholarship student Francis Anangwe, Franco to all our family, is really thankful for the Happy House Celebration of Life.
He writes:
" I am Francis , a student in form two at one of the topmost performing schools, Happy House School.
 It’s rare for common people in Kenya to have an opportunity to have a life celebration in their families or homes.
 I am glad that this has true in Happy House where we sit together as a family and celebrate.

To me the function of the Celebration of Life day was very important as I felt it from the bottom of my heart.
My friends and I in form two eagerly prepared an activity to present on that day.
The Happy House  home kids and the primary sections also prepared new ideas on what they would preform on the day and everyone there was pleased with what we all did.