Monday 3 September 2012

A special day for Mama

Mama Sue is thrilled to be invited to be the guest speaker at the 2012 Lancashire Woman of the Year awards lunch.
It will mark the fourth anniversary of her receiving this Red Rose county honour when she was named Woman of the Year in recognition of her extraordinary charity work.
The cut glass award she received now takes pride of place at the Happy House. Back in 2008, building work had only just started and Sue's vision was a long way from becoming a reality.
She will be attending the lunch at Mytton Fold on September 26, when she tell guests all about  the wonderful family she has created and how far her Happy House has come
It is an important social occasion on the Lancashire calendar and Sue is delighted to be involved once again.
Sue says: "It will be very special indeed.  I feel so honoured to have received the Lancashire Woman of the Year Award and am so looking forward to meeting up with the awards committee again and to being able to tell their guests about my wonderful family.
"As a Lancashire girl, I cherish my award. It means so much to me. I am really excited about being at this lovely occasion once again."