Saturday 18 February 2012

Baby Bird's delivery flies in


Gorgeous little dresses, bags and hairbands, each unique and made with love, have been sent to our girls by Lisa Ellis in Yorkshire, the talent behind Baby Bird's Boutique.
Lisa was prompted to make pretty dresses for our little girls after learning  about the Happy House from her friend in Blackpool, Claire Bursnoll, the equally talented crafter, "Mrs Marmalade", from Blackpool.
Claire had sent out some very pretty dresses which she had made at the end of last year.
Baby Bird's Lisa says: "I saw the gorgeous photo Claire put on her Facebook, the lovely smiling faces of your girls actually made me and my daughter cry!
"I live in Yorkshire where I work in a school and my husband is in the RAF. I met Claire when we were both stationed in Cyprus when our girls were small.
"I'll send some more dresses later in the year and, hopefully, some football shirts when my son grows a bit more!
"I really admire what you are doing at the Happy House, you must be such kind, lovely, people."
Thank you Lisa for your generosity and your lovely  dresses and your words - in you, we have found yet another kind, lovely friend for our family.