Monday 30 June 2014

Girl power rules at PTA

There was the famous Happy House Girl Power in action when the school PTA met.
The meeting of the all-female group was arranged at Mama's house as she is still not very mobile after breaking her leg.
Mama says: " Madam Rose our school manager and Kindergarten headmistress, plus Madam Joy the Primary School head very kindly organised for this month's PTA meeting to be held at my house.It was a very positive meeting. We discussed the minutes from the last meeting and the progress we have made since then.
Everyone was very pleased with our reports. 
I spoke about the Scholarship Scheme which is so very close to my heart. As always everything  depends on funding and sponsorship. I spoke of how I want in time to increase the number of children, as we look forward to building our  Happy House Secondary School.
I also spoke of the hard times  we are facing in  the coming months with fewer tourists, everyone agreed that we will pull together.
Rose and Joy spoke of excellent exam results, our children's achievements in the recent talent show and inter schools sports.
A very positive meeting with as always the famous Happy House GIRL POWER