Sunday 17 July 2016

My hope, my dream, by Moses

Our scholarship students come to Happy House with hopes and ambitions.
After enduring weeks, sometimes months, excluded from their previous schools because their parents or guardians did not have any money to pay fees, their schooling is secure - provided they work hard.
Moses is a high achiever who is intent on reaching for the stars,
Here he tells us about his ambition.
"Hi, I am Moses Cosmas.
"I would like to tell you about my  future career and here are my hopes for it.
 As a form one secondary student, I have hopes and dreams,.
" My dream is to be a doctor after my studies. I would like to prosper through this dream and help my entire family and other Kenyans too.
"I am going to explain my reasons as to why I would like to be a doctor and what inspires me,
" When I hear of people suffering from cancer it brings pity in my heart and as a doctorI would  treat them nicely.
" Cancer is disease that killed my lovely aunt when I was five yars old.  It really gives me a good feeling to think of being a doctor and being able to treat people suffering this terrible disease.
"I believe that God will help me to achieve my goal through the hard work I put into learning and the education Mama Sue is giving me at Happy House.
" I would like to ask for your encouragement to help me to my goal.
Thank you for your support."   
For £20 a month (65p a day) you can Give a Child a Chance.
Please sponsor a Happy House child today and Give a Child a Chance forever
To find out more go to: http://www.childrenofwatamu.net/school/scholarship-scheme
To set up your sponsorship online: