Scholarship student Patrick Choyna works hard in school, but also likes to play hard on the sportsfield as he tells us in today's blog.
My name is Patrick Chonya and my hobbies are playing volleyball and football.
Every time when I am free I spend the time playing ball because when I to watch games on the TV I really admire what I see.
The most thing that I like is when I score for my team.
Many people have wealth because of just playing football.
When my team had wins I appreciate it and it gives them the memories to continue in that spirit
I started playing ball when I was small and will always play for as long as I am able.Please can you help Give a Child a Chance, by sponsoring a child TODAY.
To find out more go to: http://www.childrenofwatamu.net/school/scholarship-scheme
To set up your sponsorship online (£20 is the optimum amount):
- GO TO https://www.justgiving.com/donation/direct?process=1&queryId=YwBoAGEAcgBpAHQAeQA9ADEANAA5ADEANAA1AA
- SET UP YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT, £20 is the optimum amount
- EMAIL YOUR JUSTGIVING CONFIRMATION to firstname.lastname@example.org along the following details: Name, address, postcode, telephone number, email address, date of first payment and amount.
- If you prefer to set up a standing order via your bank, or have any queries, please email email@example.com
- To make a donation: https://www.justgiving.com/childrenofwatamu/Donate https://www.justgiving.com/childrenofwatamu/Donate