Monday 29 February 2016

Uncle Ronnie goes back to school

It's never easy to say goodbye to a friend, so it was with both sadness and joy that our family gave Uncle Ronnie a Happy House send-off.
In his year with us, Uncle Ronnie has learnt much as assistant to our very experienced social worker Uncle Billy.
But he is now going back to college to continue his studies, an opportunity offered to him and which is too good to miss.
It has been a pleasure to work alongside him and he says he will be forever grateful to Mama Sue for all he has learnt from being at the Happy House.
Uncle Ronnie writes: "Thank you for everything. I have really learnt a lot since joining the Happy House.
 It's one year now since I came here but to me it seems as if it is a single day.
This is because of the good people who always surround me.
 When I think of Mama, Papa, Uncle Billy, the kids and the entire Happy House family, I really feel I am surrounded by great love.
 I can say now I am an experienced social worker simply because of all the practical knowledge I have acquired at Happy House. 
The cases we have solved with Mama and Uncle Billy will make me always to strongly believe in myself wherever I will be in this world.
To me it's a great achievement in life because I have really gained a lot.
I lack words to express my thankfulness to the entire Happy House family, may the Lord bless you all."

The Happy House family joined together to wish Uncle Ronnie well in future.
We look forward to following his progress and know that he will come back to visit - once a Happy House kid, always a Happy House kid - age is irrelevant!

Good luck Ronnie from all the friends you have made in the Happy House extended family around the world.. We send you love and wish you luck.