Sunday 4 January 2015

My days at school - by Evans

Our Happy House kids go back to school tomorrow after the longest holiday of the academic year ... and they are eager to get back.
Today Evans writes about how much he loves school:
I am happy during school days because when I am  at school I meet with different people.
 I enjoy during school days because we have different activities and these are quiz, debates, and games.
 I love doing  the quiz when we are competing with the girls and we defeat them, it is only sometimes that they win and  a good mannerism that ladies go first.
We do not want to let down our boy power even if it is ladies first. 
And also during school days we normally have free time for cooling and refreshing, during that time I enjoy playing with my friends, we jump and run happily,
 I love school days so much.