Sunday 2 October 2016

You made a way for me- by Yvonne

Yvonne was able to put her troubles behind her when she as awarded a scholarship to Happy House School.
A very bright child, she had  got used to being turned away from school because there was no money in the family to pay school fees.
She was unhappy and resigned to a future without any hope of achieving her ambitions of being a lawyer, but all that changed when she came to Happy House two years ago,
Since I came at Happy House my performance has really changed.
And all this is because of the good education I get at Happy House school.
Happy House teachers help all of us.
Not only are we getting a good education but also provided with good meals, textbooks,
uniforms, school shoes all for free.                                                                                       
There is also a library with books to help us to improve our English. 
So what I would just say is thank you very much for you had made a way for me where there had been no way,
I promise to work hard and give out good results as my thank you for all you have done and all you are continuing to do.