Sunday 4 September 2016

My school. by Peter

Peter Changawa, 17, is one of eight kids. He was missing out on school because there was no money to pay fees.
A scholarship to our school has changed his life:
Happy House is a school found in watamu
It is headed by Mama Sue who is the director
Here in Happy House all learning facilities are here
As well as the primary section there is also secondary school
There are French studies and computer studies
I am among the scholarship scheme students and I say thank you Mama Sue for the assistance which you give to me
I am now able to score high marks because of the well trained teachers which are found here.
 I am also able to use a computer which is like a dream to me

Thank you Mama and God bless you so much.
*We are desperatefor people to sponsor our scholarship stidents, like Peter  £20 a month will provide all they need to succeed- including tuition, uniform, books, shoes, two meals and snacks. Please, can YOU give a child a chance?