Sunday 15 February 2015

My favourite teacher - by scholarship student Katana

Katana Ngari has been at Happy House School since last March when  he was one of the first 20 young people to be awarded a free education in our newly-launched Dr Danwata Scholarship Scheme.
He loves being in school and today writes about his favourite teacher:
My best teacher is called Mr. Isaac.
He comes from Timboni in Malindi district , Kilifi County.
He is 25 years old. He is of medium height that is he is not too tall neither too short.
I like this teacher because he is kind loving and considers the weak learners in the class, 
Also I loved him because he is always ready to assist whenever possible. He is very hardworking and he is my role model. 
I love him also because he is good at athletics and is always physical fit. Mr. Isaac is good in maths and science
 He is a good teacher in Malindi district.