Sunday 20 May 2018

Sharing memories, by Musyoka

We all had a nice afternoon laughing together with Mama when we were looking at our memory boxes, writes Musyoka..
it was such fun looking at how we are growing together as a family at Happy House.
I was happy to see what I was like when I was a small boy who came to Happy House. It was also fun to see our Mama Sue enjoying the pictures after she was through  with her work. 
This family at Happy House has brought a lot of changes to my life and it has changed  my life.
 I am also happy that I am one of the luckiest boys to live with such a  nice mama who has taken care of me since I was a young boy.. 
I am 16 years old I am very happy for that good chance that I have gotten and may God bless Mama Sue and give her long life. 
She has shown a good example to all Kenyan citizens.