Sunday 4 February 2018

My life at home, by Jane

Today's blog is by Jane who, along with her younger sister Zawadi, lived in our family for a numbers of years.
They have now been successfully repatriated to their grandmother and auntie in the community.
The are enjoying their new life, but were  also enjoyed returning to Happy House for or  festive holiday week when they had a chance to catch up with their old friends and to make new ones.
Jane writes:
My name is Jane I come from Msabaha.
I stay with my grandmother she loves us very much.
I am in class seven and next year I am going into class eight.
I love my teachers they teach us well.
When I come in from schoo, I f go to fetch some water then I  help cook cook food and do my homework.
On Sunday, we go to church.
We are going well at home and it is near to ourschool.
I have my sister is called and we are the same class .