Monday 2 September 2019

Baraka at the carpentry shop


--> My name is Baraka Mkutano. I am 17 years old. andI live at Happy House.I am in class 8 at Happy House School.
In our series of videos by the boys I chose to visit a carpenter's workshop at Richland where beds and other furniture is made.
We have got a carpenter  by the name of Uncle Charo  working in his workshop here at Happy House, he has made all our beds which are very comfortable and also makes chairs and desks for the school.
Visiting Richland. I learnt a lot. The items made there are mainly made from hard wood.
These include chairs, beds, stools an, doors and window frames.
I would like to welcome you all to Watamu   more of the work done by the men here . Carpentry is one of the popular jobs done by men here,
If you can't visit Richland, come to Happy House and see our workshop. We would have a great welcome for you.