Sunday 5 November 2017

A sad past is now behind Mercy

Mercy Peter's life changed the day she was given a free place scholarship in our school.
It gave her the one thing she wanted most - opportunity.
She writes:
In the past I lived in a terrible life
My parents tried their best to give me education but their effort bore no fruit.
Every time I  went to school I was sent back due to not having any school fees.
I had no hope and I knew that I will never achieve my goal.
By good luck I came to do an interview in Hayward’s Happy House and I was given a scholarship. Since that day my education has been so good, I no longer have the problem of being sent home due to school fees and I can no believe that I will achieve my goals.

I had never seen such a school  as this before. It has all the things a pupils needs to help get them through and to pass their exams.  We have computers, smart TV, library, laboratory etc.
Happy House has helped me in every way.. 
Thank you Mama for you support together with everyone who supports our education. 
We must build tow new classrooms on to our secondary school between now and January.
The total cost is £7,000.  We need your help to do this, and we need it today, NOW.
Thanj you.