Sunday 25 August 2019

Girls about town: The mattress shop

My name is Jacinta Wangari. I am in class seven at Happy House school, and today I would like to talk about the shop selling mattresses.
During the holiday our mama allowed us to go to the shops at Watamu and look what was there. As we were walking along I saw a shop which was full of mattresses and they looked beautiful in there and I decided that I will make a video about them. 
The mattresses were big and huge. They were of different colors and sizes. Some of them looked alike with ours at the happy house.
 We also have big mattresses which our Mama provided for us. Our mattress enables us to have a good sleep and dreams.
We say thank you to our Mama for providing us with good mattresses. We also thank our Mama for giving us the opportunity to go out and see how Watamu is.
Welcome and explore Watamu with us.