Thursday 18 July 2019

Laughter is just the ticket for bus appeal

I just love this video of Brian and the boys, writes Mama Sue.
They decided by themselves how they wanted to do it. 
I think the actions are great; we really did Giggle, Giggle, Giggle. When they were rehearsing Brian stopped at the front to do the Giggle,Giggle,Giggle and there was such a pile up behind him. Every child has had such fun. I hope you giggle as much as we have this week,
The girls are all stars, with their singing of ‘Parents on the Bus’ go Ssh, Ssh, Ssh. Look at the style and movement. 
I knew the cat walking as models at our parties would not be wasted.
We have such beautiful Happy House kids. I often wonder how and where these children would be without the love and care of the far reaching Happy House Family.
With our 20 year old bus now a constant drain on resources as it is always needing repairs to keep it safely on the road, we are hoping to raise £25,000 to buyer a newer one.
Donations can be made through Justgiving www.justgiving.com/childrenofwatamu or Paypal   https://www.paypal.me/ChildrenofWatamu